Guitar Lessons | Electric Bass Lessons | Aural Lessons, Song Writing Workshops, Theory Lessons, Composition Lessons, Jazz Improvisation Lessons, VCE Music Exam Preparation, Skype Lessons
- Qualifications: BA (Mus)
- Pricing: $45 for 45 minute lessons.
- Styles: Rock, blues, pop, jazz, folk
- Suitability: 8 and older, beginners to advanced
Anthony has taught over 300 guitar and bass guitar students and as a guitar teacher he has used his diverse musical experience to tailor individual lessons for students of all ages and levels from beginners to more advanced guitarists.
Anthony possesses a Working With Children Check and enjoys teaching guitar to children, teenagers and adults too!
Anthony has also written a book Learning To Play The Guitar – An Absolute Beginner’s Guide which is now available on Amazon.com To compliment the book he also has a blog Learning To Play The Guitar which is regularly updated with guitar playing tips and advice.
Guitar lessons cover essential elements of guitar playing and music including:
- Technique – Using guitar picks & fingerstyle & correct fretboard fingering
- Rhythm Guitar – Chords, arpeggios & more
- Lead Guitar – Scales, modes, arpeggios, melodies, improvising & more
- Music Reading – Reading notes (not just guitar tab) helps to learn the notes on the guitar, makes you a better musician & it makes understand music theory easier
- Aural – learn how to hear chords, intervals and harmony to learn songs by ear