52 Royal Parade, Pascoe Vale South VIC 3044, Australia
Guitar Lessons | Electronic Dance Music Production Lessons, Electric Bass Lessons | Artist development, Aural Lessons, Ensemble Coaching, Song Writing Workshops, Theory Lessons, Composition Lessons, Mixing and Mastering Lessons, VCE Music Exam Preparation, Skype Lessons
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Contemporary Music (SCU), WWCC
- Pricing: $65 per hour, $34 per half hour
- Styles: Beginner to intermediate: Pop, rock, blues, jazz, soul, RnB, folk, Celtic and more!
- Suitability: 10 - 60+
Every musician is unique, and success looks different to each of us. Instead of trying to fit everyone into the same rigid course structure, I created this elective based program to empower and inspire those wanting to learn: Songwriting, Sound Production, Guitar / Bass, Live Performance, Music Business, Music Law and preparing for VCE.
My teaching style is down to earth, individualised and supportive, guiding students through personalised goals and accompanied by supporting materials, diagrams, worksheets, video content and more. I will teach you the foundational skills needed to record music at home or in a professional studio.
I have over 10 years experience in the music industry, a bachelor’s degree in contemporary music and a background in songwriting, live performance and sound engineering. During my career I have played at festivals such Byron Bay Blues Festival and Splendor in the Grass, been played on one of Australias biggest podcasts ‘Life Uncut’ and won countless awards and schorlaships. This experience allows me to design lessons that are multifaceted and filled with all the tips and tricks I’ve learned along the way, perfect for any student from complete beginners to those looking to make a career in music.
- To start, you choose one or more topics you’re interested in.
- Tell us what you want to achieve, and what’s important to you as a musician. Together we will build a lesson plan based on the electives you have chosen, your unique goals, needs, and learning style.
- Choose a formate. We offer lessons both in-person in Pascoe Vale South, Melbourne and online.
- Start your lessons. From here you will begin your one-on-one music lessons. We recommend an hour-long lesson per week.
- Complete your weekly goals. During your mentorship, your tutor will keep you motivated and on-track by providing weekly goals and exercises as well as additional materials including charts, worksheets, and instructional videos sent to you after each lesson.
- Evaluate your progress. As you progress, you can continue to personalise your lessons as you go, regularly discussing and re-evaluating your goals and electives with your tutor. This will ensure that you’re always headed in the direction that feels right to you!