Singing Lessons | Keyboard Lessons, Piano Lessons | Artist development, Aural Lessons, Song Writing Workshops
- Qualifications: Recording Artist and Songwriter
- Pricing: $70 an hour
- Styles: Contemporary
- Suitability: 8 years onwards, beginners only.
I am a singer-songwriter from Melbourne, VIC. I have spent the last 10 years, writing for myself and others and have released 3 small albums in the process. I am offering my services in contemporary voice lessons and piano lessons (beginners only). I also offer songwriter workshops for those who just don’t know where to start. I work with those ages 8 and up and am happy to teach in small groups too. If you would like to hear and learn more about what I do, you can find my music at www.triplejunearthed.com/arielajacobs and Spotify/iTunes.
Looking forward to working with you 🙂
I generally follow the Estill Voice Training System.
This system includes:
- Basic anatomy of your vocal instrument
- How to monitor and control the different structures that create and change vocal quality
- Many different ways to improve your vocal technique and ‘support’ the tone
- What is safe, healthy singing and how to avoid vocal trauma
- How to increase your range, strength and stamina when singing
- How to change your technique to sing appropriately for different styles including opera, pop, music theatre and jazz